jeudi 16 décembre 2010

Free Jazz Quartet - Premonitions

Paul Rutherford: trombone
Harrison Smith: soprano & tenor saxophones, bass clarinet
Tony Moore: cello
Eddie Prevost: drums

1989 PREMONITIONS (Matchless Recordings) mediafire/rapidshare

3 commentaires:

  1. Do you take requests? Also If I wanted to send stuff for you to post can i do that?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What was your request? I am not sure, was it Jon Lumdbom "Accomplish Jazz"? In this case, I cannot do anything, I dont have this one.

    But if you want send some stuff, it would be a pleasure, i will post that after, or let me you mail and i will send you an authorization for posting here.

    Cheers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ohhh! I love this blog.
    And this Premonitios is amazing! :)

    RépondreSupprimer