lundi 19 avril 2010

Evan Parker (with birds) - For Steve Lacy

Evan Parker: soprano & tenor saxophones
John Coxon & Ashley Wales: soundscapes

2004 FOR STEVE LACY
Review

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow, was delighted to find this. Sorry to say there was a DL problem, the 4th track wouldn't unpack. Any chance of a re-up. Fantastic set.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Since you've been so nice to reupload the Lazro/Minton album after my request I'd like to ask you to help me out with 4 other albums. The links are not dead, but each one of them has one corrupt track which you can't extract. I really hope this isn't to bold of me and of course you shouldn't hurry.

    Those albums are:
    Evan Parker (with birds) - For Steve Lacy
    Evan Parker - Saxophone Solos
    Evan Parker, George Lewis, Barry Guy, Paul Lytton - Hook, Drift & Shuffle
    Bertrand Gauguet, Franz Hautzinger, Thomas Lehn - close up

    I hope you don't regard it as spamming when I post this under all four of them.
    Thank you very much in advance and thanks for all the other great music in your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you!
    The pairing of Evan Parker and the field recordings works really great.
    And thanks for the other two uploads, I'll have to listen to them tonight.

    RépondreSupprimer